Regular readers will know I have been working with Exante for quite a few years now. I have used Very Low Calorie Diets very successfully in the past to lose significant amounts of weight. If you would like to try a VLCD but aren’t sure whether you’ll like it or which products to choose then the new Exante 3 Day Trial Box could be just what you’re looking for.
The Exante 3 Day Trial is perfect if you want to try Exante 800 – a total meal replacement diet. It is designed especially to help people with a BMI of 30+ to lose weight quickly and effectively. Simply substitute your traditional meals with 3 Exante meal replacements a day, plus 200 calories of high-protein extras from thier Approved Food List for 100% nutrition. You should also increase your water intake to 2-4 litres per day.
Alternatively, you can use your Exante meal replacements in the 5:2 Diet Plan or 1200 Plan alongside healthy, balanced meals.
Exante 3 Day Trial Box Contents
The box contains 6 shakes, 3 meal replacement bars and a shaker bottle:
- 1x Banana Shake
- 1x Vanilla Shake
- 1x Chocolate Shake
- 1x Strawberry Shake
- 1x Cherries & Berries Shake
- 1x Caramel Frappe Shake
- 1x Strawberry Jam & Yogurt Crunch Bar
- 1x Chocolate Caramel Crunch Bar
- 1x Peanut Butter Bar
- 1x Shaker Bottle
The Exante 3 Day Trial box is usually £21 but as a special offer for my readers you can get your hands on the box for just £13.50 (including FREE postage) by clicking here and using code TOBY3DAY at the checkout.
The lovely folks at Exante have also given me a 3 Day Trial box to giveaway. You can enter via the Rafflecopter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions
- Giveaway will run from 11/09/2019 until midnight on 29/09/2019.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- One entry permitted per person.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Toby Goes Bananas. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Exante, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- Entrants must enter by completing the Rafflecopter.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date
- The winner will be informed by email.
- Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
**Disclosure: I was sent a selection Exante diet products and compensated for my time to write this post. However, all opinions are my own.
**This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on this link but you will not be charged any more.