Despite having taken hundreds if not thousands of photos of Toby since he was born we are yet to have any printed and up on our walls. I’ve always liked the look of a photo canvas but we don’t have any of those either. So when Canvas Design were looking for bloggers to review their products how could I refuse?
We ordered our photo canvas by sending an image by email direct to the company but usually you would order by uploading your photo to the Canvas Design website. There are tools on the site to edit your picture and to add various effects. Canvases come in any size from 6″ x 6″ up to 40″ x 40″. You can have a square, landscape or portrait canvas and custom sizes are also available if none of the standard sizes meet your needs. Our canvas is 20″ x 20″ which retails at £23.99.
- Ordering via the website is very easy. Canvas Design will also let you know if the image you have uploaded isn’t of good enough quality for the size of canvas you have ordered.
- Delivery is free and very speedy. Canvas Design use a courier who will text to advise of your delivery day, give you options to change the delivery day, and then give you an hour time slot for delivery on the day. For free delivery I thought this was excellent service.
- The canvas arrived very well packaged to there was no danger of it getting damaged.
- The canvas itself is very good quality. Canvas Design use 100% pure cotton canvas stretched on a pine frame.
- Everything you need to hang the canvas is included. There is a bracket to screw onto the canvas and a picture hook to hang it on your wall.
- The print quality is fantastic too – there is no graininess like you can sometimes get with a photo canvas.
- The prices for all sizes of canvas are excellent from £7.99 to £59.99.
I’m really pleased with our photo canvas from Canvas Design. It looks great on our living room wall… I’m very tempted to order some more and make a whole canvas wall!
Canvas Design are offering all my readers 15% discount on all orders. Simply use the code BLOG15 at the checkout. In addition to this great discount, Canvas Design have also given me the opportunity to give away a photo canvas for free! You can choose any photo and any size canvas from 6″ x 6″ to 40″ x 40″! Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
UK residents only. Competition closes at 00:00 on 7th March 2014.
**Disclaimer: I was sent a photo canvas in return for this review. All opinions are my own.