**This is a paid post which contains affiliate links.
So many people start the new year with plans to lose weight and work towards having a healthier body, but how many have given up by the time February rolls round? Well, just because it’s February it doesn’t mean it’s too late get back on track, or to start on the path to a healthier you. And if you’d like to give your weight loss a kick start then the Exante diet could be just what you’re looking for!
Find the perfect Exante diet plan for you
I have been working with Exante for a few years now – you can read my full review of their diet plan here. These days I sometimes use Exante products as a tool in my intermittent fasting lifestyle. And that’s the beauty of Exante – there several different plans to choose from depending on your own goals so it’s easy to find something that will work for you.
If you are looking for fast and effective weight loss then Exante 800 may be the plan for you – a total meal replacement diet with three Exante products plus some high protein extras. For steady weight loss or to maintain your goal, Exante 1200 includes two meal replacements along with a low-carb cooked meal of your choice and a snack. For even more flexibility why not try the Exante 5:2 plan – with just two days a week of ‘fasting’ with three Exante products, and five days of normal eating.
New products and flavours
Exante are always bringing out new products and flavours. So whether you like an old favourite like their porridge pots (that are now back in stock!) or you want to try something new like these limited edition products to celebrate Exante’s 10th Birthday, you’re bound to find something you enjoy.
Exante also offer a low-sugar, gluten-free range of smoothies, and they have a range of Vegan shakes too.
Exclusive 35% off discount code
If you’d like to start your Exante journey to a healthier you today then you can get 35% off your entire order with my exclusive discount code. Just click on this link to go to start shopping and enter the code TGB35 at the checkout.
Exante 3 Day Trial Bundle Giveaway
If you’ve never tried Exante before and you’d like to give it a go then the 3 Day Trial Bundle could be perfect for you. The Trial Bundle contains 5 Strawberry Shakes, 2 Peanut Butter Bars and 2 Beef & Black Bean Pot Meals. And the lovely people at Exante have given me three of these fab trial bundles to give away to three lucky winners!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these trial bundles is to complete the entries via the Rafflecopter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway will run from 05/02/2020 until midnight on 23/02/2020.
- There are three prizes to be won – one prize per winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- One entry permitted per person.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Toby Goes Bananas. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Exante, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- Entrants must enter by completing the Rafflecopter.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date
- The winner will be informed by email.
- Failure to respond within one week may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
**Disclosure: I was compensated for my time to write this post. However, all opinions are my own.
**This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on this link but you will not be charged any more.