Back in the summer, in the middle of the heatwave I got an email asking if I would like to try the 8K Flexwarm® heated jacket. ‘I would love to’ I replied, ‘but maybe not right now!’ Fast forward to November, and those scorching temperatures are far behind us, so now was the perfect time to test my new heated hooded jacket. Read more
Most of my clothes these days seem to come from the supermarket – just bits and pieces I pick up alongside the weekly shop! Added to which I’m still trying to lose my baby weight so I’m trying not to buy too many new clothes at the moment. We’ve got our holidays coming up in a few weeks though and I really did need some summery clothes to wear so I was very pleased when Joe Browns got in touch and offered me the chance to review some items from their range. Joe Browns is an online retailer of men and women’s clothes, shoes, accessories and gifts.
I hadn’t heard of Joe Browns until recently but on browsing their website I really liked the style of their clothing. I found it really difficult to choose which items I wanted to review. I originally ordered these Beach to Bar Shorts (£29.95) and the Seaside Camisole (£19.95). Unfortunately the shorts were too big but due to the cut of them (they have quite a low waist) and my big bum I had a feeling that the smaller size wouldn’t fit either. Luckily it was very easy to send the shorts back using the free returns label included in the packing and I was able to exchange them for this Beautiful Bouquet Tunic (£29.95) instead.
- There is a large selection of clothes to choose from online. So many that I found it hard to choose!
- The clothes are very well made – the camisole is fully lined and the jersey of the tunic is a lovely heavy weight so it hangs very well.
- Sizing seems to be accurate based on the size charts on the website. (I was between sizes with the shorts so ordered the bigger size hoping they would be comfortably loose but they were a bit too big to get away with).
- I like how on the website it gives details of length measurements but also tells you how tall the model is. The tunic top is long enough to be a dress on me as I’m quite short but I like this as it means I can wear it with leggings.
- Prices are good and comparable to other high street brands.
- Delivery was very quick and is a reasonable £4. Next day delivery is available for an extra fee. Joe Browns also offer international shipping.
- Returns are very easy, and free, using the return shipping label included in the packaging. It is also possible to exchange items without having to pay any additional delivery charges.
- The only problem, as with all online clothes shopping, is that you can’t be sure how something will look on until you get it. Of course with Joe Browns free returns you could always order two sizes if you aren’t sure and then send one back.
I love my new Joe Browns clothes. I think they are very flattering and I’m looking forward to wearing them on my holidays! There’s so much to choose from on the Joe Browns website that whatever your style you’re bound to find something you like.
The nice people at Joe Browns are offering one of you lucky readers a chance to win a £50 voucher to spend on their site. All you need to do is complete the Rafflecopter below.
Open to UK residents over 18 only.
Giveaway closes midnight Monday 16th June
**Disclosure: I was sent two tops from Joe Browns in return for this review. All opinions are my own.